• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Ditto, Jdarg!

Kase626, what you will later understand is that you are taking all of these experiences and relationships with you throughout life. You aren't leaving them behind. They are just the fertilizer in your soil of life, but you have to grow your own roots and bloom your own flower, and hopefully be in good environments. There will be times of drought, and storms will indeed knock you down. However, life isn't about getting knocked down. It is about growing up after you have been ran over by a truck.

I look forward to the intern performance!

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
Aww, Smiling Joe!! :love:

We've been working really hard on this show, and we can't wait to show it off! (Plus, Kevin's in a dress!) Whoops! Now that the news is out, tickets will be selling fast! :lol: Get yours online at www.seasiderep.org.

Bdarg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Point Washington
Aww, Smiling Joe!! :love:

We've been working really hard on this show, and we can't wait to show it off! (Plus, Kevin's in a dress!) Whoops! Now that the news is out, tickets will be selling fast! :lol: Get yours online at www.seasiderep.org.

See you all tonight!

:D

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
That was AWESOME!!11!!11 If you want to see a crazy, high energy show, get ye to The
trademark.gif
Intern Show. Shakespeare has never been performed like this before. Hilarious.

Bdarg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Point Washington
Greatest Intern Show Ever!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap:The interns were wonderful tonight!!!! The performance was hilarious.

:clap: They definitely have figured out how to finish the season with a BANG!

:clap: Fortunately for us, it runs three more nights

:clap:Our community is definitely blessed to have such an outstanding group of young people.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
What an amazing show! I am so proud of these talented, smart, funny, hard-working, dedicated and all-around fabulous kids, they really shine in this production. Jdarg, your post was spot on in every way; anyone who has any doubts about this up and coming generation need only spend five minutes with this group to know we have nothing to worry about. Bravo Interns!

Get your tickets people! You really don't want to miss this one...

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:bang::bang::bang: I can't believe I had to miss opening night!!

Bdarg called and said y'all rocked it!!:clap:

See you Saturday - I love you guys!!:love:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
can't wait to see it!!!