• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Signs Signs everywhere the Signs

New posts
I went all the way to DeFuniak today and am amazed at all the Cecelia Jones signs...no wonder she won the race!!!!! I quit counting, but I am willing to bet over 100 signs from 98/331 to 90/331..................It's going to be a lot of work to pick all of them up!
 
Maybe I misunderstood him. Maybe they were eighty cents, not eight, and maybe you got a discount. Or, maybe the high-demand increased the price.

Not to confuse things, but I bought my signs and stands from a local company in DeFuniak that does business with me.
 
Most of 30a and the SRB area are clean of Cooper signs. A few stragglers on private property.

Lots of C. Jones signs...

yes. Lots.


It seems the people who put out the signs should keep a list of where and how many, then they can quickly zip around and pick them up after the election. With good lists, all the signs could have been removed the day after the election!
 
Last edited:
I wish whomever was putting the signs up would include a phone number on the back of the sign so they can be claimed or asked to pick them up. That shoud be a LAW!
 
Most of 30a and the SRB area are clean of Cooper signs. A few stragglers on private property.

Lots of C. Jones signs...


I spoke to Cecilia and they are working on getting their signs this weekend. If anyone wants to assist she asks that they be dropped off at the Republican Victory Center on US Highway 98.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top