• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Citizen's arrest!!!!!!!!

New posts
Speaking of which, I saw on the news San Fran was contemplating legalized prostitution.

If I keep losing $$ in my 401K I might have to start a campaign to get it legalized here in Bama. :eek: I highly doubt that I could get it legalized here though, since they won't even legalize the sale of "Adult Toy's". :roll: It is hard to live in a state that is so conservative. ;-) But we do have a pretty good football team this year. :clap:
 
If I keep losing $$ in my 401K I might have to start a campaign to get it legalized here in Bama. :eek: I highly doubt that I could get it legalized here though, since they won't even legalize the sale of "Adult Toy's". :roll: It is hard to live in a state that is so conservative. ;-) But we do have a pretty good football team this year. :clap:

I vaguely remember a story some time ago about a lady and her sex toy shop:biggrin:, was that in Bama?
 
I vaguely remember a story some time ago about a lady and her sex toy shop:biggrin:, was that in Bama?

Ummmmm......yes, right here in Huntsville. :roll:
 
Ummmmm......yes, right here in Huntsville. :roll:


Is she presently in or out of business? BTW is the John Blue company still in business in Huntsville? I used to sell and service their fertilizer equipment products all thru the 80's to the early 90's.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top