scooterbug44
SoWal Expert
Speaking of which, I saw on the news San Fran was contemplating legalized prostitution.
It seems to work well for Nevada. Is that the model they are thinking of?
Speaking of which, I saw on the news San Fran was contemplating legalized prostitution.
Speaking of which, I saw on the news San Fran was contemplating legalized prostitution.

If I keep losing $$ in my 401K I might have to start a campaign to get it legalized here in Bama.I highly doubt that I could get it legalized here though, since they won't even legalize the sale of "Adult Toy's". :roll: It is hard to live in a state that is so conservative. ;-) But we do have a pretty good football team this year.
![]()
I vaguely remember a story some time ago about a lady and her sex toy shop, was that in Bama?
Ummmmm......yes, right here in Huntsville. :roll:
Is she presently in or out of business? BTW is the John Blue company still in business in Huntsville? I used to sell and service their fertilizer equipment products all thru the 80's to the early 90's.
