Ya'll go....I'm outdoorsy in I like getting drunk on porches kinda way.Tel me about it when ya'll get back.
Are there flounders in the lakes?
Let me know when you are around. I'd love to take you into the wild. We take a john boat though and only row. I can row really fast when there is a big snake around.I'll go! I'll go!! Take me!! Take me!!![]()
Let me know when you are around. I'd love to take you into the wild. We take a john boat though and only row. I can row really fast when there is a big snake around.
Ya'll go....I'm outdoorsy in I like getting drunk on porches kinda way.Tell me about it when ya'll get back.
And can you tell my hubby NOT to freak out when he sees one sliding into a pond near a lake while we're biking?I swear he almost peed in his pants & I didn't even notice the gator.
Hey BB and OM. I'll take ya'll on a boat ride to the north end of the lake sometime. We can look for that huge snake I saw one day.
Been wanting to pick your brain about the area for a looong time.