• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

DuneLaker

New posts
We will be amazed what turns up around here as time goes by. New discovery to be announced by National Geographic probably sometime next year will show native peoples in Northwest Florida over 20,000 years ago.
 
Ya'll go....I'm outdoorsy in I like getting drunk on porches kinda way. :wave: Tel me about it when ya'll get back.

I'll go! I'll go!! Take me!! Take me!! :biggrin:
 
Let me know when you are around. I'd love to take you into the wild. We take a john boat though and only row. I can row really fast when there is a big snake around.

I'd love it!! I'm not much on rowing OR snakes, but I imagine I could row pretty fast too if one showed up!:eek:
 
DuneLaker, are you a native SoWalian?
 
Hey BB and OM. I'll take ya'll on a boat ride to the north end of the lake sometime. We can look for that huge snake I saw one day.

I'll definitely go.:wave: Been wanting to pick your brain about the area for a looong time.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top