• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

DuneLaker

New posts
Didn't scooterbug almost impersonate Jesus that day? from swgb, i did something weird with the quote

Yes. I think she was rowing at the time of the sighting.
 
While I was busy posting here, my team on NCAA pickem lost. Not a good start for someone who has to make a big comeback after forgetting to post last week.
 
Where else in NWFL did your family live? Why did they settle here, rather than other parts of the Panhandle? What did they do to earn a living?
 
While I was busy posting here, my team on NCAA pickem lost. Not a good start for someone who has to make a big comeback after forgetting to post last week.

I didn't have the heart to tell you.
 
That's right, probably put an Olypic rower to sham.

Little known DL fact, she can cook! We are currently enjoying fresh homemade cookies. :drool:

I 'm surprised there were any left when you got home. Destinscuba might have used them for crab bait. So, have you put it out yet?
 
That's right, probably put an Olypic rower to sham.

Little known DL fact, she can cook! We are currently enjoying fresh homemade cookies. :drool:

Tell her I'm sorry I had to skip out today. Would have had more fun with her!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top