I 'm surprised there were any left when you got home. Destinscuba might have used them for crab bait. So, have you put it out yet?
That's a big a$$ grass!![]()
I didn't have the heart to tell you.
Pick up a copy of VIE magazine, she has a wonderful article on Pensacola's 450th anniversary. Complete with a horrible picture of me in front of a museum.
Is there a famous "oldest tree" in the area?
Lots of different types of Palms are being planted around here, but here is just a little information on our so called state tree.
The Cabbage Palm (Sabal palmetto) - Description - State Tree (but not a true tree). Also known as Sabal Palm. A native monocot, grows to 90 feet. Seminoles used berried for medicinal remedies, frond stalks for utensils and arrows; fronds for mats and fiber. Cabbage palm savanna, although once abundant along Floridas south and southwest coast, is becomking increasingly rare due to the value of these areas for development.
Just kidding. I hope no one is taking me seriously, besides the fact that I don't like them here very much.Yes, at Eden State Gardens.
We're Lower Alabama, really, so can we make that null & void?Just kidding. I hope no one is taking me seriously, besides the fact that I don't like them here very much.
I take it you did well tonight and last night? I'm 0/2