• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

DuneLaker

New posts
Actually, I have yet to meet DL face to face. She sees my other half all the time. I feel left out too!:wave:

I think I did meet her at a soiree for a fleeting second. But, there was vodka and darkness involved. :blush:
 
I thought about buying groceries today, but just didn't get out that way. Decided to just eat the left over dip from Cocoons.

Glad I didn't ask a random stranger if she was DuneLaker.:floor: I might have been whacked by a loaf of bread!
 
Friends, and especially DD, thanks for helping boost my posting count tonight. I'm not sure if I will have much time Saturday to post between all the art, golf, and dining out. But, I'm sure you've made my number high enough that I can be seriously considered for the ornament exchange. Again, thank you for your kindness and posting. Besides, I won't be able to hit the ball tomorrow unless I give my wrists a break. Nighty Night One and All.
 
I think I did meet her at a soiree for a fleeting second. But, there was vodka and darkness involved. :blush:

:floor:That just makes me laugh. Geo and his wife are the only SoWallers to see me drunk, as of yet.:yikes:
 
Friends, and especially DD, thanks for helping boost my posting count tonight. I'm not sure if I will have much time Saturday to post between all the art, golf, and dining out. But, I'm sure you've made my number high enough that I can be seriously considered for the ornament exchange. Again, thank you for you kindness and posting. Besides, I won't be able to hit the ball tomorrow unless I give my wrists a break. Nighty Night One and All.

Good night! I'm off too b/c my eyes are closing without my permission! Hugs and love!:wub::wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top