organicmama
Beach Fanatic
.
Stop by Shades Saturday night. I do hope you can stop by soon. We'll have to drink coffee and have a soiree on the back porch.
Planning on it. Thought I passed you in Publix this morning.
.
Stop by Shades Saturday night. I do hope you can stop by soon. We'll have to drink coffee and have a soiree on the back porch.
If you're related to Cumbaa, Wenzel or Coopers over in P'Cola and Baldwin County, we're cousins! They've been around for 150+ years, even over in this area.
We'll have to chat more on this. I have tons of relatives in the P'Cola area.
I thought about buying groceries today, but just didn't get out that way. Decided to just eat the left over dip from Cocoons.Planning on it. Thought I passed you in Publix this morning.
Actually, I have yet to meet DL face to face. She sees my other half all the time. I feel left out too!![]()

oops, mistake.I thought about buying groceries today, but just didn't get out that way. Decided to just eat the left over dip from Cocoons.
I thought about buying groceries today, but just didn't get out that way. Decided to just eat the left over dip from Cocoons.
I might have been whacked by a loaf of bread!I think I did meet her at a soiree for a fleeting second. But, there was vodka and darkness involved.![]()
That just makes me laugh. Geo and his wife are the only SoWallers to see me drunk, as of yet.
Friends, and especially DD, thanks for helping boost my posting count tonight. I'm not sure if I will have much time Saturday to post between all the art, golf, and dining out. But, I'm sure you've made my number high enough that I can be seriously considered for the ornament exchange. Again, thank you for you kindness and posting. Besides, I won't be able to hit the ball tomorrow unless I give my wrists a break. Nighty Night One and All.

