• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

New posts
Got it and love it. Such a cool mag for this area.:clap:

If I was fancy like Miss Kitty and others I could post all quotes in one to response, but that talent will have to come with the 2000th post. Thanks for posting the link later.
 
Last edited:
Struggling a bit finding the article in the online mag. Gotta link?


Hope OM's post with link was helpful. We'll have to meet someday. I think a sunset drink in the middle of the lake would be cool. Besides, it is really early these days around here, about 4:44 p.m.
 
Yeah DL!!! That is an awful lot of typing/keyboarding/posting. I'll try to catch 1k by next year so's I can get in on the OE. I wanna/gotta earn it like you did. So look for new topic posts from me soon. We want pics of the ornament. <I need ideas for next year>:D

Thanks, Sonny. I look forward to your posts this year. It is amazing how they add up. There is so much to talk about here in SoWal.
 
OH bite me Allifunn..rub it in will you. ;-) It was alot of funn and I did come out the winner. SoWallians are the bestest helpers. :wub:



You were sweetie and I was jealous. :wub::wave:

NOW CONGRATULATIONS DUNELAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to tell you, I learned alot from this thread, very educational. Enjoyed the whole thread very much. Glad you made it to that 1000 post milestone! :clap:

kathydwells, I am in awe of you stellar posters. I was wondering: Is Sowallians spelled with one l or two?
 
Uh-oh DV didn't do anything wrong did he? :eek:

No, he was being GREAT, as usual. Quite the good looking young man. He's grown so much since I saw him last year. I just happened to be around to make a wonderful acquaintance. I've almost met the whole family now.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top