Got it and love it. Such a cool mag for this area.![]()
Struggling a bit finding the article in the online mag. Gotta link?
Yeah DL!!! That is an awful lot of typing/keyboarding/posting. I'll try to catch 1k by next year so's I can get in on the OE. I wanna/gotta earn it like you did. So look for new topic posts from me soon. We want pics of the ornament. <I need ideas for next year>![]()
Dune Laker isn't the only sowaller in the article.![]()
OH bite me Allifunn..rub it in will you. ;-) It was alot of funn and I did come out the winner. SoWallians are the bestest helpers.
You were sweetie and I was jealous.
NOW CONGRATULATIONS DUNELAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to tell you, I learned alot from this thread, very educational. Enjoyed the whole thread very much. Glad you made it to that 1000 post milestone!![]()
Struggling a bit finding the article in the online mag. Gotta link?
Hey - you did it!
Congrats! And it was nice to FINALLY meet you today.![]()
Uh-oh DV didn't do anything wrong did he?![]()