• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Area Foreclosures

New posts
The REO is the ticket but you better be able to move yesterday. The good deals will have offers on them within hours! Like the old days! I still have buyers asking what should I offer? You better come in at asking or above if you really want it and it just hit the market. If it has been around awhile the bank may come off 10%.
We really appreciate your post. Where do you find the time? You finally got your surf trip wrapped up in Puerto Rico and caught fun swells. After working so hard to find less wind, spending a great deal of time looking for rideable surf, how do find the energy to assist so many to immediate and permanent wealth? :idontno:
 
...or over mortgaged. :roll:

Give balloons a try...nothing screams "Buy Me" more than a colorful balloon on a string.

.

I hope you will be glad to know I have not purchased a balloon since you began your balloon campaign. I just wanted you to know your efforts do not go unnoticed.:D I also wanted to know if you noticed the more you write the word balloon it begins to look misspelled.
 
I hope you will be glad to know I have not purchased a balloon since you began your balloon campaign. I just wanted you to know your efforts do not go unnoticed.:D I also wanted to know if you noticed the more you write the word balloon it begins to look misspelled.

...you didn't go for my recommendation of providing snacks at the beginning either--but you caved in eventually and look how successful they've been :cool:...add some balloons Skippy, and it'll be "Katie Bar the Doors!!"

I don't notice the balloon misspelling thingee...for me, it's the word 'vacuum'--:roll:--<don't ask>.

.
 
Last edited:
...you didn't go for my recommendation of providing snacks at the beginning either--but you caved in eventually and look how successful they've been :cool:...add some balloons Skippy, and it'll be "Katie Bar the Doors!!"

I don't notice the balloon misspelling thingee...for me, it's the word 'vacuum'--:roll:--<don't ask>.

.

You have really grown on me.:wub: I am just trying to figure out if that is a good thing or not.
 
Wow, really?

What is the justification for this thread not being here?

Are word and graphs bringing down the market in South Walton?
 
MLS Rule that you can't post other people's listings on outside sites. (I didn't know) Murray complained and got his way. I'd have throw him some referrals if only he'd asked.
 
MLS Rule that you can't post other people's listings on outside sites. (I didn't know) Murray complained and got his way. I'd have throw him some referrals if only he'd asked.

Hmm......interesting rule. I would think any agent would be tickled to have their listings plastered all over the place. :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top