Josh is on the right track. I've also been offering foreclosures along with my HOTSHEET for some time now. I don't think I'd have used the phrase "insider info" as anyone with MLS access can pass it on.
Stay away from shortie and pounce on REO is the tune you want to hum.
Josh is on the right track. I've also been offering foreclosures along with my HOTSHEET for some time now. I don't think I'd have used the phrase "insider info" as anyone with MLS access can pass it on.
Stay away from shortie and pounce on REO is the tune you want to hum.
The REO is the ticket but you better be able to move yesterday. The good deals will have offers on them within hours! Like the old days! I still have buyers asking what should I offer? You better come in at asking or above if you really want it and it just hit the market. If it has been around awhile the bank may come off 10%.
How did you learn how to do that?
If you are reading this and you are a seller and your home has been on the market longer then 90 days (I am being generous here) your property is over priced.