• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joe Mammy

Beach Lover
Mar 26, 2007
Josh is on the right track. I've also been offering foreclosures along with my HOTSHEET for some time now. I don't think I'd have used the phrase "insider info" as anyone with MLS access can pass it on.

Stay away from shortie and pounce on REO is the tune you want to hum.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
aabsolute, every Realtor has the tools to set up a customer on automated listings updates, as they happen, daily, or weekly. Also, you can do it yourself, on many websites, with the ability to receive only REO, short sales, foreclosures, etc.

JoshMclean

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
It doesn't cost me anything. I don't do any pay per click search engine placement. I am constantly growing my website and adding new links and searches to it. I try to make it a one stop shop for potential buyers. My leads have actually gone down as I have added more information, but I feel it's better to give more information to those looking for property in this area.

You can search all foreclosures by area and price range just by clicking on the links. The properties are constantly updated from the MLS. I have just added a great search page for Sandestin and for condos between Destin and 30A. I am now working on a water front properties page including condos and homes. Real estate websites are always evolving and if you want to stay in the game then you better understand that.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Josh is on the right track. I've also been offering foreclosures along with my HOTSHEET for some time now. I don't think I'd have used the phrase "insider info" as anyone with MLS access can pass it on.

Stay away from shortie and pounce on REO is the tune you want to hum.

The REO is the ticket but you better be able to move yesterday. The good deals will have offers on them within hours! Like the old days! I still have buyers asking what should I offer? You better come in at asking or above if you really want it and it just hit the market. If it has been around awhile the bank may come off 10%.

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
Yes bobby i found that out. After getting one of the better deals in years on 30-a i can tell you the competition is huge for the good deals. Bidders on the good deals are like sharks looking for raw meat.Better have cash and be ready to close in 1-2 weeks max on the very best deals

The REO is the ticket but you better be able to move yesterday. The good deals will have offers on them within hours! Like the old days! I still have buyers asking what should I offer? You better come in at asking or above if you really want it and it just hit the market. If it has been around awhile the bank may come off 10%.

That's the way it should be.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
So with all these properties on the market and proof that buyers will gobble up deals as they hit the market why do we still have all these properties sitting on the market? Do sellers think that they need a new agent, better signs, open houses with food, flyer boxes, etc..... Its all about the price. If you are reading this and you are a seller and your home has been on the market longer then 90 days (I am being generous here) your property is over priced.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
How did you learn how to do that?

Like other good Realtors, I've taken classes, and learned much by hands on experience. It shouldn't be that unusual to find a Realtor who can set you up on automated email-outs. We all have the ability, and I think that many have the know-how.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
If you are reading this and you are a seller and your home has been on the market longer then 90 days (I am being generous here) your property is over priced.

...or over mortgaged. :roll:

Give balloons a try...nothing screams "Buy Me" more than a colorful balloon on a string.