• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
I understand the warrant was issued by Judge Green after reviewing the evidence. Regardless of the chain of events she is innocent until proven guilty in Court. Let's at least all agree on that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dia

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2008
www.imagesbydia.com
Actually, we are called the "Ninja Trash Patrol" :wave:

th_ninja.gif

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
If it is damning evidence I hope the judge does the right thing and sentences her to many hours of community service, specifically removing crap from the beach!:clap:

I agree! ;-) I would also be willing to bet that if there wasn't a video involved she wouldn't have been arrested!

Dia

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2008
www.imagesbydia.com
It seems unborn turtles have more support than unborn human beings. Applauding any one who takes the law into thier own hands is dangerous.

Wait, I thought this was about crap left on the beach ILLEGALLY overnight (signs are everywhere - leave it, you lose it) potentially harming turtles.

How is getting rid of the beach trash harming unborn human beings?

Last edited:

steyou

Beach Fanatic
Feb 20, 2007
Walton County
Wait, I thought this was about crap left on the beach ILLEGALLY overnight (signs are everywhere - leave it, you lose it) potentially harming turtles.

C2F- Getting rid of beach debris has nothing to do with harming unborn children. I think you know what comparison she was making. If not, you are not thinking.

Dia

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2008
www.imagesbydia.com
It seems unborn turtles have more support than unborn human beings. Applauding any one who takes the law into thier own hands is dangerous.

C2F- Getting rid of beach debris has nothing to do with harming unborn children. I think you know what comparison she was making. If not, you are not thinking.

It was my attempt at sarcasm. Comparing destruction of property (that should have already been removed according to the signs at the beach) to murdering someone (for doing something that is legal) is comparing apples to bowling balls. What I should have replied with was:

qzf290.jpg