• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Free T e d

New posts
I don't have any free thread, but I have some I could let go cheap.
 
Man, now BobbyJ owes us a cookout AND thread.


But while we are on the subject, Smiling Joe has authorized me to pay forward the dog crate that his dogs and now mine has outgrown. If you are in need, let me know.
 
I have some free stuff and I'll gladly take some free stuff. Freecycle.org is fabu. Great suggestion Bobby J here for sowal.com

What are we trading? :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Man, now BobbyJ owes us a cookout AND thread.


But while we are on the subject, Smiling Joe has authorized me to pay forward the dog crate that his dogs and now mine has outgrown. If you are in need, let me know.

is it the kind for carrying a dog in the car...that is, does it have a handle? or is it the wire crate that collapses, or something like that?just for crating in the house?

I need one for a Jack Russell, so medium size for short car trips.
 
I likey where this is going!

Thanks, Bobby J!
 
is it the kind for carrying a dog in the car...that is, does it have a handle? or is it the wire crate that collapses, or something like that?just for crating in the house?

I need one for a Jack Russell, so medium size for short car trips.

It is a stay at home crate or back of an SUV crate. It is big and plastic, comes apart in two pieces with a wire door. Probably a 25 pound maximum. Smalls fit in it fine from 7 months to a year, now we can't close the door on it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top