• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Free T e d

New posts
Blue Mountain Liquors has "free books" that everyone in the community drops off and trades. After awhile, books that have been around for awhile get taken to the library for their sales. Come on by, the tourists are cleaning out our books and not replacing. Thanks.
 
I am a regular user of freecycle.org

It's fabulous and it is strict in its rules. Y'all start one in sowal. It will grow faster than you can imagine. It kinda' makes you use good kharma!!!! ;-)
 
Someone could also start a Freecycle.org group for SoWal.

Login - Freecycle?: Start A Group

I would be interested. Tell me what to do! :biggrin: Maybe that's what I can do with all my stuff! Give it away!


CYPM!
th_checkemail.gif
 
We could involve those without computers, internet connections, or the knowledge that this site exists. ;-)

I was talking about freecycle.org McFly - questioning the need for an internet site w/ passwords, logins, and a moderator when we have Sowal and "free" threads.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top