• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Best and Worst

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Best: First night of vacation in SoWal. Don't remember the brand of mattress. Don't care.

Worst: Back of ex's pick up truck/camper in Glen Rose, Tx. in April. I about froze to death that night. My son was about 5 then and he was dreaming of being Superman. He kept talking in his sleep about the phone booth.

:floor:...you really need to write that book!
 
The best. Always my first night in SoWal, listening to the waves crashing and feeling, smelling that wonderful Seabreeze!!!

The Worst. My dad and stepmom used to go camping with some friends when we were 9 or so. The adults slept in trucks with a shell. My sister and I had to sleep in a '69 Mustang. One of us got the back seat, and one had to sleep in the front seat. It was freaking hot and miserable!!!!
 
:lol: I will. As soon as I get moved into the doublewide.

Make sure you get a big enough lot for two of those suckers, I'll be your doublewide neighbor. ;-):wave:
 
The best. Always my first night in SoWal, listening to the waves crashing and feeling, smelling that wonderful Seabreeze!!!

The Worst. My dad and stepmom used to go camping with some friends when we were 9 or so. The adults slept in trucks with a shell. My sister and I had to sleep in a '69 Mustang. One of us got the back seat, and one had to sleep in the front seat. It was freaking hot and miserable!!!!

Oh my! This brought back memories of my best friend growing up. I always went with her family "camping" and I use that term loosly. We slept on the hood of the car!!!! :lol:
 
Oh my! This brought back memories of my best friend growing up. I always went with her family "camping" and I use that term loosly. We slept on the hood of the car!!!! :lol:

Yes, the term "camping" was used loosely....the hood of the car...now why didn't I think of that. :doh:
Hot Diggity Dog! A sowal doublewide compound! :wave:

Yep, and I would just love, love it!!!! :wave:
 
Haven't we discussed this compound before? We jsut need to DO it!!!

Yes, I think you are correct! Great ideas like this never die! Can you even imagine anything more funn than this? I think not!
 
Where's Franny? We need a lot. Not next door to BR---we need cheap--so we can "decorate" appropriately.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top