Beachmom Beach Fanatic Aug 19, 2009 #1 Just felt like sharing that bit of info....you all know who you are!
TooFarTampa SoWal Insider Aug 19, 2009 #3 I know you were posting for someone else but ... Helloooooooo Beachmom! How ya been?
Beachmom Beach Fanatic Aug 19, 2009 #4 Nope! Not true! Just feeling the love of being so lucky to have met so many great people...so I figure, if you know me...I'm talking to YOU!
Nope! Not true! Just feeling the love of being so lucky to have met so many great people...so I figure, if you know me...I'm talking to YOU!
Miss Kitty Meow Aug 20, 2009 #7 I adore this post and I feel the LOVE! I send that LOVE right back to you, Beachmom! Sowal.com has been very very good to us! ;-)
I adore this post and I feel the LOVE! I send that LOVE right back to you, Beachmom! Sowal.com has been very very good to us! ;-)
M Mermaid picky Aug 20, 2009 #8 Miss Kitty said: I adore this post and I feel the LOVE! I send that LOVE right back to you, Beachmom! Sowal.com has been very very good to us! ;-) Click to expand... Noone says it better than the Kitty! Beachmom, you are a pearl of a girl and you give as much love as you get.
Miss Kitty said: I adore this post and I feel the LOVE! I send that LOVE right back to you, Beachmom! Sowal.com has been very very good to us! ;-) Click to expand... Noone says it better than the Kitty! Beachmom, you are a pearl of a girl and you give as much love as you get.
SHELLY SoWal Insider Aug 20, 2009 #10 Beachmom said: Just felt like sharing that bit of info....you all know who you are! Click to expand... ...soooo, I'm right to assume that the medication kicked in? .
Beachmom said: Just felt like sharing that bit of info....you all know who you are! Click to expand... ...soooo, I'm right to assume that the medication kicked in? .