• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

I Love my soWal buds....

New posts

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Just felt like sharing that bit of info....you all know who you are!:wub::wave:
 
If you find yourself wondering...does she mean me....I do:wub::wave:
 
I know you were posting for someone else but ... Helloooooooo Beachmom! How ya been?
 
Nope! Not true! Just feeling the love of being so lucky to have met so many great people...so I figure, if you know me...I'm talking to YOU!
 
and thanks for asking...I'm just fine! How about you!?!?:wave:
 
:wub: The feeling is mutual!
 
I adore this post and I feel the LOVE!

I send that LOVE right back to you, Beachmom! :wub:

Sowal.com has been very very good to us! ;-)
 
I adore this post and I feel the LOVE!

I send that LOVE right back to you, Beachmom! :wub:

Sowal.com has been very very good to us! ;-)

Noone says it better than the Kitty! Beachmom, you are a pearl of a girl and you give as much love as you get. :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top