• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kennedy's grandson invokes God for healthcare reform

New posts
The more the far right pushes crap like this, the more I feel sorry for their kind.....


Give it a rest.....comparing something that an idiot like Palin said to a teenage boy who just lost his Grandfather and trying to spin it in a political manner.....pathetic.

And you just can't figure why the majority of America voted AGAINST your ideas....?

Don't ask the far right to make comparisons or analogies. They don't get it. I don't think it's in their DNA.
 
No, only liberals would be tacky enough to disrupt a funeral

CNN.com - Dodge City showdown at funeral - Mar 7, 2006


story.phelps.sign.cnn.jpg

A woman holds signs and shouts while protesting near the funeral of Army Sgt. Jesse Davila.

:blink: Um... Aren't they a bunch of psycho Xian wingnuts???:confused: You must be joking!:floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:
 
Don't ask the far right to make comparisons or analogies. They don't get it. I don't think it's in their DNA.


don't ask liberals to be honest about an analysis of their tactics compared to conservatives. Liberals are do as I say, not as I do people.:floor:
 
That's right....none of the wacko's on the far right would ever do that....:floor:

Father Sues Church That Protested his Marine Son?s Funeral ? America?s Watchtower


There are crazies on all sides. I cannot imagine someone protesting at a funeral for any reason. Such an act is inexcuseable and tasteless to the extreme. I particularly cannot imagine someone who calls themselves Christian participating in such an act. I can only guess that they have spent more time printing their vile signs than actually reading the Bible. Baptists should sue them for copyright infringement.:pissed:

All I wish is that liberals could learn to condemn their own crazies.:confused:
 
There are crazies on all sides. I cannot imagine someone protesting at a funeral for any reason. Such an act is inexcuseable and tasteless to the extreme. I particularly cannot imagine someone who calls themselves Christian participating in such an act. I can only guess that they have spent more time printing their vile signs than actually reading the Bible. Baptists should sue them for copyright infringement.:pissed:

All I wish is that liberals could learn to condemn their own crazies.:confused:



And I wish that conservatives could learn to condemn their OWN crazies....:cool:

Perhaps you could start by modifying your previous statement:

"No, only liberals would be tacky enough to disrupt a funeral"
 
Last edited:
I have NO respect for anyone who interupts and/or protests a sacred event such as a funeral. This includes trying to take a political spin on what a mourning grandson says at his grandfather's funeral.....
 
And I wish that conservatives could learn to condemn their OWN crazies....:cool:

Perhaps you could start by modifying your previous statement:

"No, only liberals would be tacky enough to disrupt a funeral"

Arkie, I agree with you that the statement should be revised but for different reasons. You seem to be stuck on the idea that it isn't only liberals who disrupt funerals (but that it is conservatives as well)...

I believe that only nuts do such things and that it is neither one's liberal nor conservative ideologies that would motivate them...

:idontno:
 
I have NO respect for anyone who interupts and/or protests a sacred event such as a funeral. This includes trying to take a political spin on what a mourning grandson says at his grandfather's funeral.....


I did not place a "political spin" on the grandson's prayer. I said that liberals, including members of his family, are using Mr. Kennedy's death to advance an agenda. Were Mr. Kennedy alive, I am sure he would encourage the effort. And I don't see a problem with that.
What I do have a problem with is the left wing smear attacks on Ms. Palin for basically doing the same thing: using an example in her personal life to further her agenda.

Let's just be consistent in our conversation, all I am asking for.:cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top