• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal October Misery Club

New posts
:floor:...I am not sure how i found this...it was on the bottom of the page when I hit submit. FTLOC...this is a blast from the past! gttbm...is this the Fall that you, Mermy and I actually met in person? I am so confused. :lol:

Here's to the SoWal October Misery Club! :chill:
 
How great to share in such wonderful misery. I was completely taken in and was reading the thread like it was new. Then, it came up that SmilingJOe only had 4,000 posts. I kept looking to see what was wrong with the surrounding comments. Then, noticed the date, 2005. Thanks for the blast from the past, Miss Kitty. You should be here today, absolutely beautiful!!!
 
Last edited:
I, too, always forget to look at the dates. It's really great that this SoWal is such an (dare I say it) institution. The weather is getting better every morning.:blush:
 
I, too, will be stuck here in October; glad to know there is a misery club...please put me on your mailing list for future gatherings. :biggrin:
 
Okay now....this is the official roll call for all the unfortunate people who are stuck in or headed to the Beaches of South Walton in October. Every last miserable member should meet on Grayton Beach at sunset at least once a week. We will defer to those poor souls know as locals to be our leaders in misery....so locals, step up and lead us into temptation. We need guidance in location, day and time. We may need a SoWal sticker for identification....although the biting fly, jellyfish and alligator bite scars may suffice as proof of your misery of having to be in SoWal at this most horrific time. Be careful out there...

Yours in misery,

Sueshore

P.S. I will be there Sept. 30 through Oct. 30 (insert miserable smilie face here)
:cry:Miss Kitty, so NOT FAIR!!! Oct. is my favorite Sowal month. I might just have to come down there for another "face lift"...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top