• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal October Misery Club

New posts
Can I come visit? The wifey and I should be here a few days in EARLY October and would love to visit longer on the F balcony.....
 
Oh, sweetie...this is from 2005...I was such an amateur! I've now extended this misery into November

:floor:...possibly the worst screen name, ever.
Oh, sheet. I didn't notice the date...duh...
 
Can I come visit? The wifey and I should be here a few days in EARLY October and would love to visit longer on the F balcony.....

MANDATORY! :clap: I can't wait to her y'all's interpretation of the word made famous on the balcony! :biggrin:
 
Oh, sweetie...this is from 2005...I was such an amateur! I've now extended this misery into November! :biggrin:


:floor:...possibly the worst screen name, ever.

:bang::bang:
Ok, I have an idea. Since Mr. DD and I may be homeless while you're gone, can we "house sit" for you? :lol:
Seriously though, what in the hail am I gonna do in the hellhole for 2 and one half pucking months without you? Don't give me that little crumb that I get to come to SoWal to see you. That still leaves about 70 days give or take that I'll be at loose ends--in hell.



no worse than Destindreaming.:lol:;-)

:floor:...holy sheetola...you are correct!

Hey!!! Y'all still loved me back then though, huh? :wub::wave:

I might even be there twice in Oct! :biggrin:

:clap::clap:
 
:floor:...I am not sure how i found this...it was on the bottom of the page when I hit submit. FTLOC...this is a blast from the past! gttbm...is this the Fall that you, Mermy and I actually met in person? I am so confused. :lol:

Here's to the SoWal October Misery Club! :chill:

Too Funny! Funn times though. :wub:
 
:cry: Unfortunately, we'll be there Oct 15 - 19. Probably stay inside all day playing video games :roll:.


Okay now....this is the official roll call for all the unfortunate people who are stuck in or headed to the Beaches of South Walton in October. Every last miserable member should meet on Grayton Beach at sunset at least once a week. We will defer to those poor souls know as locals to be our leaders in misery....so locals, step up and lead us into temptation. We need guidance in location, day and time. We may need a SoWal sticker for identification....although the biting fly, jellyfish and alligator bite scars may suffice as proof of your misery of having to be in SoWal at this most horrific time. Be careful out there...

Yours in misery,

Sueshore

P.S. I will be there Sept. 30 through Oct. 30 (insert miserable smilie face here)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top