• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Kitchen stadium to have my favorite chef's in the world battle it out and then get to eat both dinners. After that I'd be ready for my lethal injection.

Kitchen stadium to have my favorite chef's in the world battle it out and then get to eat both dinners. After that I'd be ready for my lethal injection.

Great answer! The question for you now would be what ingredient would you secretly choose for them to utilize?! ;-)

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
How sad you are allergic to seafood! I love the setting and the food at Louisana Lagniapa (sp). They have a great menu with or without the seafood and you can't beat the views.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
I am sad about your seafood allergy too, as I can't imagine my life without shrimp. But people say the same thing about my allergy to tree nuts, and I get along without pecan pie perfectly so...

I'd beg to be taken to Fleming's (Grand Boulevard). It is a little pricey for my budget to go for anything other than a very special occasion, but the time I went, I could have cut my filet with my fork. :drool:

wayward soul

Beach Comber
Mar 17, 2009
I cant say that i have eaten at the locations mentioned above, however if money was no object i would go to Segars at the Hilton in Sandestin. Always quality always exceptional and steak a plenty. Enjoy it where ever you go!