• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

This Is What Makes SGG Happy....:)

New posts
The real pisser (hope I can say that) is that both SGG and I have known this guy for over 30 years. We went to junior high together! Obviously we didn't track his every move...and I didn't think he was the kind of guy who would do this.

And even if he was, I didn't think he was stupid enough to do it to SGG. :angry:
 
He called to apologize this morning. I had lots of questions and no real answers, he just agreed with what I said. His two week trip to Ohio when his uncle died was a lie, his uncle didn't die and he wasn't in OH, confirmed by his former fiance. All kinds of things fell into to place.

...go tell him to take a hike on the Appalachian Trail.

.
 
The real pisser (hope I can say that) is that both SGG and I have known this guy for over 30 years. We went to junior high together! Obviously we didn't track his every move...and I didn't think he was the kind of guy who would do this.

And even if he was, I didn't think he was stupid enough to do it to SGG. :angry:

I know SN, I am totally in shock and so is his fiance. He and my brother reconnected a couple of years ago and Noodle didn't ever mention a fiance to him and they even worked together. My brother is blown away too. My brother said Noodle has persued me for a couple of years and really went for it when he heard I was getting divorced. Disappointed when I was dating someone else, blah, blah.:idontno: Here is a guy I have known most of my life and a friend of my brothers, did he really think I would never find out??? What is the universe trying to tell me??:confused: No men until I find out!!!
 
SGG, I think you need my crash course in stalking. :ninja: I have plenty of testimonials just read below:

Or invest in a PI. I don't think I can stalk someone. I have always thought that if I feel the need for a PI, then the guy isn't for me. Now I am not so sure. This last experience just has me floored. I truly, completely trusted him and that was the main reason I dated him.:idontno: EVERYONE that knows this guy (and he is a local) is as shocked as I am.
 
Stalking doesn't require long nights and black ninja suits. Thanks to technology most stalking can be done from the comfort of your own home. ;-)
 
Stalking doesn't require long nights and black ninja suits. Thanks to technology most stalking can be done from the comfort of your own home. ;-)


What are your rates? I need to have some snooping done...
 
I still can't believe that between Facebook, Sowal, cell phones, and how small of a community this is...........................he still thought he could pull this off! :blink:
 
It's usually free, I just do it for sport. That and I'd need a PI license to charge.

.
I might need you to run down a "too good to be true" for me...:scratch:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top