• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Gidget: If you are in the area, you should definitely participate in the Witches Ride on Friday morning. http://www.sowal.com/bb/events-activities/41727-south-walton-witches-ride.html

My sister is also a "real" witch, born on Halloween! She is one year ahead of you in age, and she was, by far, the most witchy witch last year at the ride. Here is a picture of her from last year. Come out and join the witches and get a one-day jump on your birthday!

wtiches_of_south_walton-38.jpg
:clap::clap::clap:Excellent picture!!!!!!! I will miss the "witch's ride" this year :sosad: I am always working :dunno:

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
Gidget: If you are in the area, you should definitely participate in the Witches Ride on Friday morning. http://www.sowal.com/bb/events-activities/41727-south-walton-witches-ride.html

My sister is also a "real" witch, born on Halloween! She is one year ahead of you in age, and she was, by far, the most witchy witch last year at the ride. Here is a picture of her from last year. Come out and join the witches and get a one-day jump on your birthday!

WOW - fantastic witch costume!!
Thanks so much for telling me about this. I plan on doing this next year when we are actually in our house and living out there. Is it always the Friday prior to Halloween? Trying to figure out how long the bike ride is. I know where Miss Lucille's is but I am not familiar with Butler/ECMS - however, I do know where Red Bar is ;-). I think this would be a blast and I am already thinking of a theme.....:D

Thanks again for the info!

G

PS HAVE FUN MINNIE IN NO!

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
2009 Witch Ride was a Success!!

Good Witches - 6:45 a.m.

witches_ride-2.jpg

Bad Witches - 9:45 a.m. (Red Bar)

witches_ride-27.jpg

Alpha Witch and her Main Witchy Ass - istant!

witches_ride-9.jpg

"Lisa at the Beach" Witch

witches_ride-7.jpg

Random Witches

witches_ride-3.jpg

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
AWESOME! love all the good and bad witches! so beautiful! isn't halloween the best? it surely brings out the best creativity, most fun, beautiful costumes (even if they are hideous) and much spirit! I love it all.

Where the HAIL were you!????

Goofer even came to the Red Bar!!