• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CandyM

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2010
Gidget and I saw the show last weekend and laughed so hard our cheeks hurt and I was wiping tears. I can't recommend it enough.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
I had a grayt time last night and it was so good to see Jenny and finally meet Miss Kitty! I may be back next weekend with a friend.

the nuge

Beach Comber
Mar 15, 2010
Did you see how hard the Rep rocked the 4th of July parade? You can still catch the funtast-excitment!
All of Shakespeare's plays performed by three actors in 90 minutes with 50 different costumes, a slew of horrible wigs, retractable daggers, and a rubber chicken. A deadly combination. You just might explode with laughter.
Only a few weeks left.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Did you see how hard the Rep rocked the 4th of July parade? You can still catch the funtast-excitment!
All of Shakespeare's plays performed by three actors in 90 minutes with 50 different costumes, a slew of horrible wigs, retractable daggers, and a rubber chicken. A deadly combination. You just might explode with laughter.
Only a few weeks left.

I must get my tickets!!! Ditto. Ya'll did rock at the parade.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I must get my tickets!!! Ditto. Ya'll did rock at the parade.

Yes yes you do!!

And I loved how we did rock that parade- all of the spectators on the parade route, both sides of the road, were gettin' down. It was a sight to see. Of course most of them probably had some hearing damage- we had it cranked up like a teenager's car sound system.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
Guess what? I'll be back again tonight! No theatrics for me though.