• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What's Your Top Spot For Pizza In SoWal?

New posts
Looks like someone is padding the votes this year.... Go look at last years poll and I think you will see a much better picture.
Pizza by the Sea won last year by a big margin.

Maybe someone figured out Facebook and email. It's the modern world y'all. More pizza for everyone - and votes! Maybe next year it will be a thee-way, or even a six-way race. What matters is that we all eat more pizza! I have a slice in my hand right now and it is delicious.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote

http://www.sowal.com/poll/whats-the-top-spot-for-pizza-in-sowal
 
For fresh, at the source pizza...Pizza By The Sea gets my vote! I love the crust.
 
Looks like someone is padding the votes this year.... Go look at last years poll and I think you will see a much better picture.
Pizza by the Sea won last year by a big margin.

Padding? Pizza by the Sea linked the poll on their facebook page (1280 fb fans) asking for votes & Bruno's did the same later that day (207 fb fans)

Looks like more people visiting Sowal.com!!
 
One of the things I love about Pizza by the Sea, other than the pizza and great people who work there, is how much the owners give back to the community. They are always giving back in some way. This Thursday, they are giving 20% of their sales to Alaqua Animal Rescue, when you tell them you are there to "dine for the dogs." Eat some pizza and donate to a no-kill animal shelter which really needs all of our support. Thanks Pizza by the Sea!
 
Idk about padding but I have often wondered who was hosting all of these "best of" contest in the area. This is the first SoWal.com or any poll I've participated in. I have tried various restaurants in the area based on their "voted best of" sign. Sadly, I have left several wondering who had voted for them because they were certainly not as good a I expected.
 
Padding? Pizza by the Sea linked the poll on their facebook page (1280 fb fans) asking for votes & Bruno's did the same later that day (207 fb fans)

Looks like more people visiting Sowal.com!!

Yes, it isn't right that PBTS is getting more from the facebook fans, they just want to win instead of letting the people that actually come to SoWal do the voting. That way they can keep the coveted sign out front. I am not impressed and will stick with the tried and true Brunos.
 
They have the sign out front because they earned it. Everyone has their own opinion and I'll stick with Pizza by the Sea ;-)
 
On another thread they are asking if it is possible to change our minds. If each of these pizza joints sends me a large pepperoni with extra cheese, I'd be willing to test that theory...until then, Bruno's!!!
 
I'm a commited fan of Pizza Bar, Pizza by the Sea, and Angelina's, all for different reasons related to both food and service.

Until last night, I wasn't happy with Bruno's for either food or service, but it had been a long time.

I stopped by to see some friends vacationing in Seacrest, and they ordered delivery pizzas from Bruno's. Keeping my skepticism about the pizza and distance in check was worth it. They arrived in 40 minutes and were delicious. I was impressed. Add one more to the list for me.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top