• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
We are happy to let all know that the Bar is open, for the next couple of weeks we might be closed Sunday & Monday unless our staff is well trained for you.

Our Bar menu is in progress, what will be the one dish you wish to see on the menu (besides sushi that we will alway serve:clap:.

Please let us know, there might be a surprise waiting for you:roll:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I drove by there last night and it was packed. Hope it does well, I have heard good things and may get a chance to check it out this weekend. I'd love to see tomato/mozzerella/balsamic with crusty bread ....yummy. Small apps to nibble on.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Air Hockey!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Just cuz you try real hard, and you got great food, at a reasonable price, do you really think you make a difference? Yep!

rolling dune

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
blue mtn.
Love having Maries in the neighborhood. Thanksgiving was wonderful and look forward to sharing many more good times with such wonderful hosts. :clap:

jackie

Beach Lover
Feb 2, 2006
chicago burb
Can't wait to try your place and will bring all our Snowbird friends with us. We're always looking for a local restaurant to have great food and fun in the winter!