• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
New Orleans has turned Blue Orleans. Nothing like Big Blue Nation.
I'll bet. The Gators looked good with their threes today. The Gator Nation was happy, The Gator Nation was also happy that LSU (despite being one of our greatest enemies) gave KY a challenge. But in my opinion the Gators can't beat KY in the semifinal game, and thus in the final game.

It was still fun to watch the Gators win today. It's great ... to be ... a Florida Gator.

Last year I participated in an online bracketology on ESPN.com that allowed me to predict winners by round, not in advance of the entire tournament. It was fun because if I got shut out in the early rounds, at least I could continue the game. I don't see that this year on ESPN. Anyone know of a reputable website that does what ESPN did last year?

EDIT: Anyone? Anyone?
EDIT 2: OMG, Vandy is 8 up over KY in the SEC championship. Who would have thunk it? Where are my Gators? Things change, radically in the case of the Gators.
EDIT 3: Where is Lady D when you need her? She cares about SEC basketball, right?

Last edited:

Akarin

Beach Lover
Mar 5, 2012
Eastern Lake
akarin.com
My two brackets:

1) Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, and Kansas in FF, with Kentucky def Ohio in the finals
2) Kentucky, Missouri, Florida State, and UNC in FF, with UNC def Kentucky in the finals

My two brackets:

1) Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, and Kansas in FF, with Kentucky def Ohio in the finals
2) Kentucky, Missouri, Florida State, and UNC in FF, with UNC def Kentucky in the finals
I'm doing ESPN's College Hoops. You play Round by Round. Thus you don't have to decide on Final Four until the end. It keeps it interesting, especially if you miss all of your picks for a given round. That would be a bummer.

Akarin

Beach Lover
Mar 5, 2012
Eastern Lake
akarin.com
I'm doing ESPN's College Hoops. You play Round by Round. Thus you don't have to decide on Final Four until the end. It keeps it interesting, especially if you miss all of your picks for a given round. That would be a bummer.

I didn't know you could do that on there. I will definitely try that out next year. Thanks!