• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

iphone withdrawal

New posts

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
It's now been about 16 hours since my iphone was in a collision with a vehicle on 30-A, and did not survive... I'm not sure how I will make it through life from this point on...I am anxiety ridden...I yearn desperately for the UPS truck to bring my replacement...are there any support groups to help me through my loss... can I even make it through the morning knowing my contacts are just out there somewhere in a cloud and not nestled in my hand like they should be...
 
lol

You could get near an iphone friend and fondle theirs when they're not looking. Or go to the Verizon store and steal a quick stroke.
 
All day without a phone? How barbaric!
 
Hmm... is the reason you didn't need it is because you had your ipad with you? Just asking...
 
It is kind of nice to be a technoligical neanderthal. I have never owned one so I don't miss it. Just own an ancient cell phone which still works.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top