• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Well. Notre Dame is in and Florida is out. I don't see how Georgia stays with Bama.

Neither could TAMU. But all the experts will pick Bama. A Bama - Notre Dame game will generate tons of interest and hype. I predict we will all be sick of hearing about "the game of the century" by Dec 15. I wish they would play on JAN 1 - AT LEAST. Should be another title for the SEC.

A BAMA - UF game may have been a better matchup but who wants to see that?

Congrats to Vandy! They have a top 20 recruiting class going. The best program in the state by far.

Ole Miss surprising season - looking up - probably cost Mullen a top-tier SEC job.

Johnny Football - are you kidding me?!

Bandaids go out to Arkansas, Tennessee and Auburn. There's no where to go but up. Unless Nick Saban has his foot on the throat of your program.

Sorry FSU but the ACC is weak. It has dragged you down. ACC championship game tickets are available for $4 on stubhub. Or is it coaching?

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Add Mizzou to the bandaids list. Pinkel may be in a Pickle and soon out the door.

Beware of GA, they are playing well and could beat Bamma...

IMO, GA/ND in the BCSNC

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Add Mizzou to the bandaids list. Pinkel may be in a Pickle and soon out the door.

Beware of GA, they are playing well and could beat Bamma...

IMO, GA/ND in the BCSNC

Glad you were wrong. :clap: ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Glad you were wrong. :clap: ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

That was a great game!

RTR.....Go SEC, Go Tide.....Beat the Golden Domes and Touchdown Jesus....

ND may have Jesus on their side,,,,,but the SEC is God's Country....

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
That was a great game!

RTR.....Go SEC, Go Tide.....Beat the Golden Domes and Touchdown Jesus....

ND may have Jesus on their side,,,,,but the SEC is God's Country....

It was a great game. All the fans left the Georgia Dome in a total state of exhaustion. Not a lot of cheering even from Ala fans. Tooooooo tired. I hope players on both teams realize how hard all the fans worked up in the stands. I'm still recovering. Shouldn't have worn those red boots for 10 straight hours.
That being said. Gooooooo Tide beat the BB Heads like a dirty rug.

I have a friend who is a big Auburn fan. I asked him if he would be for Alabama in the BCS for the rep of the SEC. He said that if Alabama played Osama Bin Laden's team, he would be for Osama Bin Laden's team. LOL. Pretty hard core Auburn fan.

One thing that surprised me on my way back from South Walton to GA on Sunday was that I saw absolutely zero cars with Alabama flags on the drive home. Approximately 90% of the drive is in south Alabama (I'm guessing, but the order of magnitude is correct).

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal