• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Please use this thread to share your opinions regarding the virtues of any college team/players/coaches/mascots/cheerleaders/fans/stadium as you feel appropriate. Keep the picking thread clean!:wave:

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Fighting Irish all the way! :D

High standards for their players - both in academics and behavior!

Gorgeous campus/stadium - anyone who's ever attended a game there understands why it's a must-do for every true football fan.

And of course, I am required to say they'll win the Nat'l Championship this year - no matter how improbable that is! :roll:

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Fighting Irish all the way! :D

And of course, I am required to say they'll win the Nat'l Championship this year - no matter how improbable that is! :roll:

Are you Beano Cook?:dunno:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Kathydwells wants to know where the Bama love is? Would somebody please answer this?

Dunelaker-I didn't ask a specific Big 10 question because I think more people are interested in SEC/ACC around here. But I did include the Illinois-Missou game in the picks, right? Do you think Missouri could get Zooked?:wave:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Kathydwells wants to know where the Bama love is? Would somebody please answer this?

Dunelaker-I didn't ask a specific Big 10 question because I think more people are interested in SEC/ACC around here. But I did include the Illinois-Missou game in the picks, right? Do you think Missouri could get Zooked?:wave:

Nevermind, JB explained it to me. Thank you JB. Not that I like it one little bit, but oh well we have been here before. Like JB said, flying under the radar we are. ;-)

p.s. Skunky, sorry about messing up the pick 'em thread. :blush:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Nevermind, JB explained it to me. Thank you JB. Not that I like it one little bit, but oh well we have been here before. Like JB said, flying under the radar we are. ;-)

Mistakes are acceptable while we are still in training camp. Now go run the stadium steps 5 times and don't let it happen again:wave:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Mistakes are acceptable while we are still in training camp. Now go run the stadium steps 5 times and don't let it happen again:wave:

:rotfl:...rookies!