• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Any Bios available?

They all have Facebook pages except Richard Bryan.

You can also find candidate bios on the Supervisor of Elections website.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Sure, here they are.....

In district 1 we have
!. Richard Bryan who cant win because he is NPA.
2. Bill Chapman who is the sheriffs mouthpiece as the sheriff used to be his boss. Does an OK job with traffic issues and traffic concurrency issues.
3.Bill Fletcher, a retired businessman who is very active in the community and has regularly has participated in Govt meetings for years.An excellent choice, I think he is a leader.
4. David Kramer- very knowledgeable small developer who was doing an excellent job on the planning commission but politics got him fired by Comander.

In District 3
1. John Dixon who seems to be a man of god and says he was called to do this sincerely. Seems like a nice fellow in his bio. I think he is a electrical contractor.
2. Bill Emfeld- This guy has to be shown the door, he has little backbone and was here when all the skeletons were created and looked the other way.
3. Melanie Nipper- The jury is still out on her but I hear she leads the poles. I will wait and listen to her before passing judgement. I hope she is good, this race needs it.

In District 5
1. Tony Anderson- recruited political operative by key developers and lawyers who make their money off the BCC's decisions. Moved to district 5 and rents, pays no taxes according to the tax roles in his district. No education and no record of public participation according to the official minutes at the counties website.(Think Phony Tony)
2. Cindy Meadows- the only commissioner who has had the guts to call it straight. Masters in Urban planning and certified, she is the only commissioner who understands the comp plan and land development code. The rest are clueless, can't afford to lose her really.
3. Kristi Stevenson- I haven't got to hear her yet so sorry the BIO is incomplete. This forum will show where she really stands. If meadows can't win your vote, here is your horse.

That's all I could pull off the different threads.:blink:Lol

Last edited:

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
My recollection was that Commander tried to re-appoint Mr. Kramer and C. Jones balked and only Meadows backed Commander. But you are correct that Mr. Kramer did a fine job for many years.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Kramer got screwed!

One of the most knowledgeable and fair people on an important board, got removed due to politricks!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Tony Anderson - local developers
Cindy Meadows - out of town developera

Cindy's hands are far from clean.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
I now hear Scott Brannon is going to get in the race on the last day........that will be interesting. In District 1.