• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Seagrove Beach Home for Rent

Hi, Please click on the link above if you are interested in taking a look at our house in Seagrove! Thanks

This single story home is tucked away on a cul-de-sac in Old Seagrove. The home is 3 blocks to the beach, walkable to downtown Seaside, and close to Publix. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a walk-in closet, a fireplace, a heated fenced in pool, beautiful private park-like yard with fence, and two-car garage. Kitchen has a new oven, dishwasher, and new kitchen countertops (photo of kitchen does not show update). The fenced in yard is great for dogs. *We recently replaced carpet in the bedrooms with tile that looks like wood. House is rented without furniture. Thank You!
Homeowner pays for pool and yard maintenance.

Renter pays $2700/month rent, utilities, and propane gas to heat pool.

bronzypear

Beach Comber
Feb 20, 2017
Colorado
Hi my name is Mary. I copied the link and sent you an email with my info and some background. I hope you will give me a nod to send in my credit application. I am ready to give you a deposit right now to hold my place in line while we work out the details.. You home is gorgeous!!!

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Hi my name is Mary. I copied the link and sent you an email with my info and some background. I hope you will give me a nod to send in my credit application. I am ready to give you a deposit right now to hold my place in line while we work out the details.. You home is gorgeous!!!
Thank you Mary!

Hi Mary,
Your message above mentions that you sent me an email.....but I just wanted you to know that I have not received an email from you...here's my email if you'd like to send your info again.
rentseagrovehome@gmail.com
Thank You,
Sarah

bronzypear

Beach Comber
Feb 20, 2017
Colorado
Thank you Mary!

Hi Mary,
Your message above mentions that you sent me an email.....but I just wanted you to know that I have not received an email from you...here's my email if you'd like to send your info again.
rentseagrovehome@gmail.com
Thank You,
Sarah

Sarah. just checking to make sure you received email from me today. I sent and resent a message to the rentseagrovehome address and got back undeliverable notifications on both. Thanks, Mary

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Sarah. just checking to make sure you received email from me today. I sent and resent a message to the rentseagrovehome address and got back undeliverable notifications on both. Thanks, Mary
Hi Mary,
I just sent you an email so hopefully you received it.
Thank you,
Sarah

Stacie.j

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2014
Hello Sara, are you still looking for a home?

bronzypear

Beach Comber
Feb 20, 2017
Colorado
Would you be interested in renting may-september

Hi Anna, most interested in a year starting in April, but if I fail in that in the short term I truly need a fallback position. Can't imagine you'd need a fall back too, but if u do call me today or tomorrow ..could be there within an hour of your call. Thanks, Mary 720 539 6037