• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Who's in for the college football pick'em this year? Hoping to have more this year. Please share this with everyone you know that likes college football. Would love to have a larger group of participants this season if possible. :)

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I am in... does that mean everyone will have to create a pick email slate or there will be a few select slate pickers? Not sure I could do as good a job as those that have been doing in the past.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
I am in... does that mean everyone will have to create a pick email slate or there will be a few select slate pickers? Not sure I could do as good a job as those that have been doing in the past.
I plan to make the picks again. However, if someone else would like to give it a try, that would be fine.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I plan to make the picks again. However, if someone else would like to give it a try, that would be fine.
No sir, I think you have done awesome job. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting in over my head.