• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Other Hilton Home In Seacrest Beach - Paradise By The Sea

New posts
Actually I posted on another thread that we have been living here for 12 years and it was under construction for at least three years before that. The Hilton house was torn down once because the owners didn't like the original plan so you could say this is the second try. We also live very close to the house in Seacrest so we always noticed what progress was being made.
 
Last edited:
I thought people would be interested in seeing it on tv. Maybe it was on HGTV before. Sorry. Ellen
 
No, I've never seen it on TV. And I couldn't find the episode on the link you provided either. Does anyone know if that video is on Youtube? Also, I have never heard it referred to as the Dyson house before your post.?
 
I'd like to see it too, but I couldn't find it on Ellen's link either.
If someone finds it, please post the link here.
 
Just saw a peep of preview of extreme homes to air next Thursday. Saw interior shot that had to be cap'n Nemo's home. Googled Hilton and extreme homes and delighted to find this hit on sowal. Can't wait!!! Thanks all!
 
Hilton House-Extreme Homes

Just this evening I saw an ad for Extreme Homes airing this Thursday, Dec. 13th. From the trailer, it appears to be the same show that featured the Hilton House. It was really interesting!! This Thursday at 8:00 central. Hope that's accurate. :blush:
 
This house has been one of those mystic unicorns that seems to always generate rumors (fact or fiction) about whatever may be contained on that property. I've heard tale of friends working on the cabinetry, or another local vendor/friend doing some of the tile or glass work.

I've even had a friend that did work on the place at one point that told me if you could pick the entire structure up and gently place it in the sea, the entire place could withstand 100 feet of depth pressure.

I'd love a tour, to watch a video or photo document the place.
 
Yeh, this is a mysterious house for sure- more fun speculating about than a local haunted house, right? Well, maybe we should contact the owners and schedule a local end of the world party on Dec. 21. If you aren't up on your latest rumors- the mayan calendar(whoever they are), ended Dec. 21, 2012 which caused someone(whoever that might be) to speculate that it meant that was the end of the earth. I just figure they ran out of stone tablets or wall space(whatever they were writing on). Anyway, it would be a laughable good excuse for all of us to check out this awesome mysterious house. Also, if the owner's see this post, let us know if you are up for a holiday party- everyone would love to see your house!!!
 
180511-alys-276-sowal-2000.jpg


180511-alys-278-sowal-2000.jpg


180511-alys-283-sowal-2000.jpg


180511-alys-287-sowal-2000.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top