• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MRBS

Beach Lover
Jun 5, 2008
Just saw a peep of preview of extreme homes to air next Thursday. Saw interior shot that had to be cap'n Nemo's home. Googled Hilton and extreme homes and delighted to find this hit on sowal. Can't wait!!! Thanks all!

MRBS

Beach Lover
Jun 5, 2008

dmarie

Beach Lover
Aug 22, 2007
Eden
Hilton House-Extreme Homes

Just this evening I saw an ad for Extreme Homes airing this Thursday, Dec. 13th. From the trailer, it appears to be the same show that featured the Hilton House. It was really interesting!! This Thursday at 8:00 central. Hope that's accurate. :blush:

JasonKoertge

Beach Comber
Dec 12, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
30alp.com
This house has been one of those mystic unicorns that seems to always generate rumors (fact or fiction) about whatever may be contained on that property. I've heard tale of friends working on the cabinetry, or another local vendor/friend doing some of the tile or glass work.

I've even had a friend that did work on the place at one point that told me if you could pick the entire structure up and gently place it in the sea, the entire place could withstand 100 feet of depth pressure.

I'd love a tour, to watch a video or photo document the place.

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Yeh, this is a mysterious house for sure- more fun speculating about than a local haunted house, right? Well, maybe we should contact the owners and schedule a local end of the world party on Dec. 21. If you aren't up on your latest rumors- the mayan calendar(whoever they are), ended Dec. 21, 2012 which caused someone(whoever that might be) to speculate that it meant that was the end of the earth. I just figure they ran out of stone tablets or wall space(whatever they were writing on). Anyway, it would be a laughable good excuse for all of us to check out this awesome mysterious house. Also, if the owner's see this post, let us know if you are up for a holiday party- everyone would love to see your house!!!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Nice throwback thread. One thing for sure, people have come and gone but this house has just kept on going. Our first place here was a rental in Seacrest Beach, and the third floor had a view of this house. I had a telescope set up and used to watch for humans on that outside glass 'staircase' that faces north and never saw a soul.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Nice throwback thread. One thing for sure, people have come and gone but this house has just kept on going. Our first place here was a rental in Seacrest Beach, and the third floor had a view of this house. I had a telescope set up and used to watch for humans on that outside glass 'staircase' that faces north and never saw a soul.
:creepy: