• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beaches4ever

Beach Comber
Aug 29, 2009
Be the 1st to live in this newly completed 1580sf townhome with 286sf of decks and view of Lake Powell, lakefront swimming pool & dock. The finishing touches are being completed now. Move-in ready by Sept 1 or before. All annual residents in this new development. Unfurnished, two story townhome w/ one car garage. Walk-in laundry with washer/dryer hook-up. Solid surface flooring throughout. Master suite has walk-in closet & double sinks in bath. Kitchen boasts new stainless steel appliances, solid surface countertop, & IMG_2286.JPG pantry. Easy paddle to white sandy beaches of the Gulf and Lake Helen State Park. Easy access to miles of bike paths along 30A. Walk to the Publix, dinning, beach. Annual lease 1,800 water is included. donna@powerofspeaking.com

tonya tidwell

Beach Crab
Aug 12, 2018
Seacrest Beach
Be the 1st to live in this newly completed 1580sf townhome with 286sf of decks and view of Lake Powell, lakefront swimming pool & dock. The finishing touches are being completed now. Move-in ready by Sept 1 or before. All annual residents in this new development. Unfurnished, two story townhome w/ one car garage. Walk-in laundry with washer/dryer hook-up. Solid surface flooring throughout. Master suite has walk-in closet & double sinks in bath. Kitchen boasts new stainless steel appliances, solid surface countertop, & View attachment 71828 pantry. Easy paddle to white sandy beaches of the Gulf and Lake Helen State Park. Easy access to miles of bike paths along 30A. Walk to the Publix, dinning, beach. Annual lease 1,800 water is included. donna@powerofspeaking.com
I am interested in your town home. I currently live at the Lofts at Seacrest and I am looking for a little more room than my 1 BR. My lease is up mid September. Please call or email me with info.
601-941-1206
tonyatidwell4@gmail.com

beaches4ever

Beach Comber
Aug 29, 2009
Yes, Alex the Townhouse is available. You may call me if you have questions or would like to schedule a time to see it. Phone: 850-293-9727

Victoria87

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2018
Srb
Be the 1st to live in this newly completed 1580sf townhome with 286sf of decks and view of Lake Powell, lakefront swimming pool & dock. The finishing touches are being completed now. Move-in ready by Sept 1 or before. All annual residents in this new development. Unfurnished, two story townhome w/ one car garage. Walk-in laundry with washer/dryer hook-up. Solid surface flooring throughout. Master suite has walk-in closet & double sinks in bath. Kitchen boasts new stainless steel appliances, solid surface countertop, & View attachment 71828 pantry. Easy paddle to white sandy beaches of the Gulf and Lake Helen State Park. Easy access to miles of bike paths along 30A. Walk to the Publix, dinning, beach. Annual lease 1,800 water is included. donna@powerofspeaking.com
Is this still available?