• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cellular Carriers - need input

New posts

30ASRBeachBum

Beach Comber
T-Mobile's numerous dead zones along 30A are making me crazy. Their network also seems to get overly stressed during tourist season. Looking for input from others. Is Verizon or AT&T any better in our area?
 
Good question because in the past verizon and AT&T about equal except peak season when AT&T gets clogged. Or has in the past. Not sure if this has been corrected.
But AT&T also putting in 5G towers along 30A now. You could ask them about when available and coverage but take the answers with a pound of salt.
I used verizon in the past without issues and now use Google Fi and happy with it. Android only though.
 
I’ve had Verizon for just about forever and never had any issues with service or spotty areas on 30a.
 
Thanks everyone for your input. Overall, it looks like Verizon is the best bet for me. Keeping a signal while working along 30A is critical for me. Love the idea of Google Fi, but I'm leery of the shared T-Mobile network.
 
Thanks everyone for your input. Overall, it looks like Verizon is the best bet for me. Keeping a signal while working along 30A is critical for me. Love the idea of Google Fi, but I'm leery of the shared T-Mobile network.
I don't have a problem wth Fi. It's android only though if you're an iFool.
 
There’s a “dead zone” that runs East-west (or vice-versa) thru Point Washington with Verizon. I think it is due to electronic warfare between SOCOM in FWB and Tyndall....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top