• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cellular Carriers - need input

New posts
I found this detailed cellular coverage map site that appears to be less "aspirational" on the part of the cellular company marketing people and perhaps more realistic: Verizon Wireless 3G / 4G / 5G coverage - nPerf.com

You can change carriers and see the impact it has on coverage in a specific location along 30a. However, it does not yet show any impact of the reported AT&T 5G towers along 30a.

We have been AT&T customers for 25+ years but have been very disappointed in their coverage around Draper. So we are considering Verizon. I know as soon as you get south of 30a or inside a structure, signal really suffers. Any input would be appreciated, especially with Verizon.
 
Verizon has had the best service here. AT&T is launching 5G in SoWal soon. A store clerk said by the end of the year. I have no idea of how it will work but might be worth it if you get a good signal from your home or biz.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top