• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Other Are we entering a real estate bubble?

New posts
Since you opened this door how much whining did you do when the previous admin raised the debt from 19+ trillion to 28 trillion?
The statement he made is true. Stop picking fights with every person who posts here. I want to see more people post. Don't be a troll.
 
The end isn't near and I predict that within the next two quarters the current record of $17 million for a single family home will be shattered.
 
Nope. That 20k sq ft monster currently going up likely won't go up for sale for a while. Plus it's being value engineered into an eyesore.
 
I've seen homes sell for almost double in the past 12 months. Not sustainable in my opinion. People are seeing these prices and starting to sell. I've noticed homes may not be moving as quickly as they were 1 or 2 months ago, but still pretty darn fast.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top