• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
Since you opened this door how much whining did you do when the previous admin raised the debt from 19+ trillion to 28 trillion?
The statement he made is true. Stop picking fights with every person who posts here. I want to see more people post. Don't be a troll.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The end isn't near and I predict that within the next two quarters the current record of $17 million for a single family home will be shattered.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
The statement he made is true. Stop picking fights with every person who posts here. I want to see more people post. Don't be a troll.
Dang it bob1 I agree. Great post sometimes we need a whack on the head.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
The end isn't near and I predict that within the next two quarters the current record of $17 million for a single family home will be shattered.
$17 mil for sale in Inlet Beach now I think.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Nope. That 20k sq ft monster currently going up likely won't go up for sale for a while. Plus it's being value engineered into an eyesore.

Ohio Girl

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2006
Sagamore Hills OH
I've seen homes sell for almost double in the past 12 months. Not sustainable in my opinion. People are seeing these prices and starting to sell. I've noticed homes may not be moving as quickly as they were 1 or 2 months ago, but still pretty darn fast.