• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
I was referring to all of us with that comment. Sometimes, we all feel like our comment or viewpoint is misconstrued by others. If you stick around longer, you will feel/see the :love: that is highly evident in SoWal in general and on this board in particular. After only being logged on with any message board for a short period of time, it's difficult to feel like you fit in. I hope that you will understand what many of us are trying to say in that aspect.

Seababe

Beach Comber
Mar 20, 2007
"I was referring to all of us with that comment. Sometimes, we all feel like our comment or viewpoint is misconstrued by others. If you stick around longer, you will feel/see the :love: that is highly evident in SoWal in general and on this board in particular. After only being logged on with any message board for a short period of time, it's difficult to feel like you fit in. I hope that you will understand what many of us are trying to say in that aspect"

Wonderful post. :) Really I am a lover not a fighter. Love to laugh and have fun. I appreciate the post.

Thanks for that for not just me but others,

Karen

Last edited:

Seababe

Beach Comber
Mar 20, 2007
"Sorry I just tend to take things so seriously...I'm so stressed that sometimes I take it out on other people...I am getting help though...so, please don't despair...and...buh-bye...
NK"

Good God.......I stepped into a HUGE pile of **** coming here obviously you have your clicks and such and want outsiders being just that.

Where is the owner of this board btw???

K...... buy bye have a great life.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
*harrrr-umph*...no one ever 'fusses' at that smarta** Smiling JOe...*pout*

Sorry I just tend to take things so seriously...I'm so stressed that sometimes I
take it out on other people...I am getting help though...so, please don't despair...
and...buh-bye...
NK

Sorry, but I am too busy laughing at the thought of you being stressed or taking life too seriously. :rotfl: And if you think that no one ever fusses at me, that, too, is funny. :rotfl:

kingfishn

Beach Lover
Jul 2, 2005
Blue Mountain Beach
www.myspace.com
Sorry...take it with a grain of salt...we are by the Ocean of Mexico afterall...
WAIT...this is where I came in...
G'Day
----------------------------------------------------------
~and the end of all our exploration shall be to arrive at where we first
began....and KNOW it for the first time~