• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
PA010075.JPG

To see more photo from today, click here. You must be a registered user.:D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
steele mama said:
Great pics Joe. Hope your week was great. Did you see the kids at church today? ;-)

My day was spectacular, and yes, I did see the kids, at least the only two who have been showing up lately, at church. Actually, we sat on the same pew for lunch. ;-) Speaking of your number 2 ranked kid (in birth order), where is that girl? I have not seen her for a while. We talked a bit while the preachers sang, and it sounds like we may have a Steeleing3 coming on board soon. I here talk that Kurt went to church today too, but I missed him. I guess there were too many cute girls holding my attention, and when I finally thought about him, he had left the building.

Glad you like the photos. The Red Tide was not too bad in Grayton Beach, but just a few hundred yards to the west, at Grayton Beach State Park, I started coughing. It seems very local in nature.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Smiling JOe said:
My day was spectacular, and yes, I did see the kids, at least the only two who have been showing up lately, at church. Actually, we sat on the same pew for lunch. ;-) Speaking of your number 2 ranked kid (in birth order), where is that girl? I have not seen her for a while. We talked a bit while the preachers sang, and it sounds like we may have a Steeleing3 coming on board soon. I here talk that Kurt went to church today too, but I missed him. I guess there were too many cute girls holding my attention, and when I finally thought about him, he had left the building.

Glad you like the photos. The Red Tide was not too bad in Grayton Beach, but just a few hundred yards to the west, at Grayton Beach State Park, I started coughing. It seems very local in nature.
I think number 2 has sworn off church. You'll have to catch her at Borago.
I heard today that number 1 enjoyed a visit with you. Number 3...yes, we discussed steeleingjoy or steeleing3. She doesn't really steal joy, she adds joy so that would not do! Have a great Monday! :D