• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
CastlesOfSand said:
Sueshore... are you ever coming back to Dallas?? :rotfl: I think it would be very, very hard to leave SoWal after being there as long as you have! :cool:

hee hee hee To leave or not to leave...that is the question!

Yes, it finally comes to an end this weekend...as you can see my month was extended a week....HMM's idea! I think when I get back to Dallas I am having a huge purge and calling Goodwill. Life is so much better without STUFF!!!! It is raining here today after a full month of dry! The plants look so happy...and I love it too. Rain at the beach is very cozy to me.

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Sueshore said:

Yes, it finally comes to an end this weekend...as you can see my month was extended a week....HMM's idea! I think when I get back to Dallas I am having a huge purge and calling Goodwill. Life is so much better without STUFF!!!! It is raining here today after a full month of dry! The plants look so happy...and I love it too. Rain at the beach is very cozy to me.

What a great man that HMM is!!! I love rain at the beach too!! Nice and cozy!! Have a safe trip back! I imagine it will be strange not to be able to look out and see the ocean when you get home. It's time for me to purge too!! I have to do that often, because of the kiddo's.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Sueshore said:

I'm not even down there and I'm going to be so sad when you leave! I have had so much fun reading your at-the-beach posts! Sniff sniff :sosad:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Dabell...I'm sure you meant a sticker and not a STICK...although Molly could probably find one for you!

Gosh dang y'all...I've been happy to report life down here for you! Especially when it's for people that LOVE this place as much as I do!!! I wake up each day feeling SO blessed to be here and then I walk to the beach and it almost brings me to tears!! I am a lucky lucky gull!

Reality is beginning to settle in....I've been on the phone rescheduling and making appts. for next week. I've almost forgotten what my house looks like in Dallas! I laughed when a friend emailed me and said..."ENOUGH, come home!"

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Sueshore said:
Gosh dang y'all...I've been happy to report life down here for you! Especially when it's for people that LOVE this place as much as I do!!! I wake up each day feeling SO blessed to be here and then I walk to the beach and it almost brings me to tears!! I am a lucky lucky gull!

OK, It sounds like we need a rotation of "Beach Reporters". At least through the winter. Who volunteers for Nov.? Dec.? ....

Granted, Sueshore will be a hard act to follow, but dancing on tables is not part of the job description - just an added bonus for those so inclined! :D

sunshine

Beach Lover
May 1, 2005
south walton
Sueshore said:

Reality is beginning to settle in....I've been on the phone rescheduling and making appts. for next week. I've almost forgotten what my house looks like in Dallas! I laughed when a friend emailed me and said..."ENOUGH, come home!"

I suspect it won't be too long before Dallas becomes the spot to visit, and SoWal becomes home. Then, you'll really wake up happy every day. :D

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
sunshine said:
I suspect it won't be too long before Dallas becomes the spot to visit, and SoWal becomes home. Then, you'll really wake up happy every day. :D

Sounds like a great plan!!!!

sarahj

Beach Lover
Aug 27, 2005
Arkansas/Fl.
www.vrbo.com
Sueshore said:

Understand how you feel. I come home from Destin and look around and wonder how I ever collected so much stuff. Have everything I need there. It seems like I have two of everything here at home.