• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Is there a car wash on the West end of 30-A? The closest on the East end that I know of is at Hwy. 79 in PCB. I just need a quickie drive through...:wave:

Thanks,

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
Is there a car wash on the West end of 30-A? The closest on the East end that I know of is at Hwy. 79 in PCB. I just need a quickie drive through...:wave:

Thanks,
Beachy Clean on 98 right at 30A intersection advertises a "quickie" hand...wash. But I felt I got taken the last $120. big job I had done, especially when I got charged FOR THE MATERIALS. (Are you KIDDING ME? SOAP? WAX?) There's a You-Spray at Tom Thumb at Sandestin, but You have to Spray... Next is by Copper Grill, but again You Get Out and They Wash; nice people, though. Nearest Quickie Drive Through is at a station on north side of 98, about a mile before the Mid Bay Bridge intersection. So, in short... NO. :D

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Is it time yet for an ugly and vindictive letter writing campaign to the people who tore down the car wash in Seagrove, graded the lot, planted a coupla trees, and are now patiently waiting to make their $1,000,000 profit? :D

<Sound of trolling motor, fishing for response from Shelly>

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Is it time yet for an ugly and vindictive letter writing campaign to the people who tore down the car wash in Seagrove, graded the lot, planted a coupla trees, and are now patiently waiting to make their $1,000,000 profit? :D

I know, I rode by there today...:angry:

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005

We were bummed out last time we tried to wash our car there and saw them tearing down the Seagrove car wash. Seemed they got their fair share of business, but I guess the land value far outweighs the few bucks they made from us do-it-yourselfers car washers.!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I know there are some "come to you" detailers in the area, maybe one will post their contact info on here.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I know there are some "come to you" detailers in the area, maybe one will post their contact info on here.

There is a guy who comes to my office for another Realtor. With my car it would be around $100 for a wash. No Thanks, I will just go through the drive through in PCB since I have to go there anyway...

5thGenFlo

Beach Lover
Dec 18, 2007
Nashville, TN
Last weekend, I had to drive out to the one near the Hathaway Bridge on 98 in PCB. They have two pull-ins with automatic arms but very little space once two cars pull in, if they have to wait behind a car just getting hooked onto the conveyer. Great wash and vacuums but a bit of a drive from Inlet Beach.

Last edited:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Last weekend, I had to drive out to the one near the Hathaway Bridge on 98 in PCB. They have two pull-ins with automatic arms but very little space once two cars pull in, if they have to wait behind a car just getting hooked onto the conveyer. Great wash and vacuums but a bit of a drive from Inlet Beach.

I do love that car wash. It is my favorite...I wish I had some land in SoWal (zoned for it)and could open one up..