• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
Thanks to Ollie:D and the mng. for the meal Thurs. night (4/16) . I got the special and it was great!

conched out

Beach Lover
Jun 15, 2008
We were there Friday for the first time. What a "vibe" that place has. Kind of a decadent
beach thing going. Service was great. Had the eggplant special and crab cakes.
Prices were right on. Line out the door at 5:45 and the waiter laughed when we asked him
if it was always so busy. Said this was nothing...we should see it in 2 hrs. Walked down to the
beautiful Grayton Beach afterwards. Just a sideline....how does one get a permit for taking
a car on the beach? (my 22 yo son's question).

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
permit

We were there Friday for the first time. What a "vibe" that place has. Kind of a decadent
Prices were right on. Line out the door at 5:45 and the waiter laughed when we asked him
if it was always so busy. Said this was nothing...we should see it in 2 hrs. Walked down to the
beautiful Grayton Beach afterwards. Just a sideline....how does one get a permit for taking

check under the government etc. forum......

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

First, own property in Walton County.
Second, have a real 4 wheel drive vehicle.
Third, go to county annex on 331 and apply.

Viola!