• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Checked out the menu yesterday--did not eat there, but the plates looked great, and the prices were great too!....now if only there was dinner there at some point in the future.....

Susan Horn

Beach Fanatic
Had a nice lunch there today -- very good potato soup (not the globby thick stuff most places serve; fresh, tasty, homemade, not from a can or a mix), and a house salad. The Reuben my friend had looked good, might try that next time.

I LOVE restaurants that offer freshly made soups! Soups and salads are my favorite foods! Especially lighter soups for warm wewather, instead of the heavy rich ones all year round.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Had lunch there today, this is a great lunch spot and even better for folks like me that sleep in since they serve breakfast until 2:30 pm.

Cheap, simple, and quick. Just what we needed on this end of 30A.

JSSTMK

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
cafe' bouche????

Does anyone know anything about the new restuarant that is in Yannis' old spot on 30A?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The lunch is wonderful and cheap. They are open for breakfast and lunch only at this point. If you haven't been it's definitely worth a stop.

JSSTMK

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
Finally went today. Lunch was great! It is good to have a restaurant nearby that serves veggies.

kwag

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2009
Thank you from Cafe Bouchee

I have noticed your comments here on SoWal and THANK YOU for commenting on us. We are happy you have visited, please come again soon!
The lunch is wonderful and cheap. They are open for breakfast and lunch only at this point. If you haven't been it's definitely worth a stop.

kwag

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2009
Thank you from Cafe Bouchee

Thank you for visiting us and I am so glad you enjoyed your lunch. If you haven't tried the "soul beans" (grean beans with onions and bacon) come try us one day when they are being served.
Finally went today. Lunch was great! It is good to have a restaurant nearby that serves veggies.